Logo, identity, brand
We design the logo, identity and brand.
Logo is a unique graphic mark identifying the product.
Identity is a unique visual that identifies the product, examples and rules for using the visual.
Brand is a set of rules of communication of the product with the environment.
We define channels of communication, design a unique visual and rules that ensure uniformity of reproducibility of the visual. If necessary, monitor the implementation process.
- Product Discussion. It's important for us to hear what you think about your product/company, why you need a visual.
- Product research. Analyze the product, competitors, take notes.
- Creating a common context. To speak the same language, to understand each other, to understand the tasks to be solved, we create a common context, fix the key points of the project.
- Making the first iterations, finding the concept.
- We implement and develop the selected concept.
Designing print and digital
With joy, attention and love we make navigation signs, banners, signs, business cards, rollups, posters, flyers, catalogs, booklets, menus, calendars, billboards, packaging, labels, stickers, presentations and other printing. We help with production and legal issues.
We also design any digital objects: covers, avas, banners, slides, price lists, etc.
Why do all this
- For a product to have a characteristic mark, visual or communication rules.
- For beauty. People are attracted to beautiful, well-made things.
- To keep things in order. When several people work on a product, examples and rules help them be in sync with each other.
- To convey the essence and the benefit. The visual reflects what your product is and what you can be of use to others.
- To sell. People remember interesting visuals, it's easier for them to identify the product among others.
What is the result
As a result, you get the source files, clearly described rules of use, and an understanding of how to use it all. For a startup and an established company, the set will be different. So, please, and we will discuss the details.